How to Care for Your Gold and Sterling Silver Jewelry
Hi there! Keeping your Wild Moonstone jewelry in great condition is easy with a few simple steps.
Gold Filled and Sterling Silver:
- Remember to take off your jewelry before showering or getting it wet.
- If it does get wet, dry it off with a soft cloth.
- Sterling silver will naturally oxidize over time, but it's easily fixable with a jewelry cleaner or baking soda and water.
Metal Cuffs: Copper, Aluminum & Brass:
- Aluminum cuffs are low maintenance and can be cleaned with soap and water.
- Brass and copper cuffs can be polished with 0000 steel for a brilliant shine.
- If you want to remove dirt and patina, try the "ketchup method".
- The cuff is 6" with a 1.5" opening that can be adjusted, but be gentle to avoid weakening the metal.
- Store your cuff in its original box or bag to avoid patina and tarnish.
Take care of your jewelry and it will last a long time!